Webinar: Thursday 9 July 2015, 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM [Note: 8 (not 10!) Central Time!] Continue Reading →
Archive | air pollution alert RSS feed for this section
Conditions are reported as CODE RED–over 150–in Brainerd, Ely, and Virginia. Duluth is reporting 149. This is just for “fine particles (PM2.5). Ozone levels are low at the moment but are forecast to increase to CODE YELLOW levels later in the week.
Fine particles, ozone, heat, humidity and allergens (pollen, mold, etc.) are cumulative health stressors. Take the health threat seriously! Continue Reading →
Image from KSTP: https://www.facebook.com/KSTPTV/photos/a.384759236951.163883.313623491951/10153465445446952/?type=1 (Thanks to Carol Overland for locating this.)
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) sends us a warning:
“Poor air quality in central Minnesota due to forest fires in Canada” Continue Reading →
- Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of Xcel Energy? #1 in a series. February 17, 2016
- Garbage prospers in the Minnesota Legislature March 12, 2015
- Reminder: TODAY – Greenhouse gas hearing Thursday, August 30th, 2:00, at the MPCA August 30, 2012
- RED ALERT: oppose mega-horrible utility deregulation bills March 18, 2015
- [Wash Post] “Utilities wage campaign against rooftop solar” March 9, 2015
- Letter to MN officials about ADM Red Wing air permit May 10, 2017
- Letter: ‘Our’ legislators agenda is beyond shameful March 16, 2017
- Action Alert: Another inexcusable giveaway to Xcel Energy February 8, 2017
- Who really runs the Minnesota Legislature? January 11, 2017
- “Areva” nuclear scandal casts doubt on the safety of the Prairie Island I and II reactors December 30, 2016
- alan: Thanks for the comment. I view CEE as essential...
- John: Wholesale prices down, retail prices up, equals Xc...
- TONY NELSON: I noticed you painted all the participants with a ...
- “Areva” nuclear scandal casts doubt on the safety of the Prairie Island I and II reactors | alanmuller.com: […] Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of ...
- Alan Muller: I did not know that, but would not be surprised. ...
- "Environmental Legacy"
- "Streamlining" and "Improvement"
- air pollution
- air pollution alert
- Childrens' Health
- City of Red Wing
- City of Red Wing (Minnesota)
- climate change
- coal ash
- Community Solar Gardens
- Covanta/Hennepin County "Environmental Services"
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Quality Board
- Environmental Regulation–Protecting Minnesota
- Frac sand mining
- Garbage Incineration
- General Mills
- Goodhue County
- Gov. Dayton's Executive Orders
- Liquified Natural Gas
- Metallic Mining
- Minnesota energy policy
- Minnesota Legislature
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Power
- MN Public Utilities Commission
- MPCA Citizens' Board
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- plants and animals
- St. Paul
- Union Pacific
- water pollution
- Xcel Energy