Webinar: Thursday 9 July 2015, 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM [Note: 8 (not 10!) Central Time!] Continue Reading →
Archive | air pollution alert RSS feed for this section
Conditions are reported as CODE RED–over 150–in Brainerd, Ely, and Virginia. Duluth is reporting 149. This is just for “fine particles (PM2.5). Ozone levels are low at the moment but are forecast to increase to CODE YELLOW levels later in the week.
Fine particles, ozone, heat, humidity and allergens (pollen, mold, etc.) are cumulative health stressors. Take the health threat seriously! Continue Reading →
Image from KSTP: https://www.facebook.com/KSTPTV/photos/a.384759236951.163883.313623491951/10153465445446952/?type=1 (Thanks to Carol Overland for locating this.)
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) sends us a warning:
“Poor air quality in central Minnesota due to forest fires in Canada” Continue Reading →
- Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of Xcel Energy? #1 in a series. February 17, 2016
- Garbage prospers in the Minnesota Legislature March 12, 2015
- [Wash Post] “Utilities wage campaign against rooftop solar” March 9, 2015
- Reminder: TODAY – Greenhouse gas hearing Thursday, August 30th, 2:00, at the MPCA August 30, 2012
- Action Alert: Ask for public comment extension on Minnesota air monitoring plan July 1, 2014
- Update on Xcel ripoff nuclear bills March 27, 2018
- Xcel Energy–the most abusive special interest in Minnesota? March 22, 2018
- Senators Klobuchar and Smith betray Minnesota air-breathers: Seek to protect “big ag” CAFO pollution March 7, 2018
- “10,000 Lakes” [Lori Swanson on 3M] February 26, 2018
- “Red Wing sorely lacking in representative government” December 13, 2017
- alan: Hi Melissa. I just tried it and the Mailchimp sub...
- Mac Hall: Do you have an update on this ? I thought I rea...
- Legalectric: Isn't it "caca-stocracy?"...
- Xcel Energy–the most abusive special interest in Minnesota? | alanmuller.com: […] https://alanmuller.com/another-utility-o...
- Xcel Energy–the most abusive special interest in Minnesota? | alanmuller.com: […] https://alanmuller.com/do-nuclear-waste-...
- "Environmental Legacy"
- "Streamlining" and "Improvement"
- air pollution
- air pollution alert
- Attorney General
- Childrens' Health
- City of Red Wing
- City of Red Wing (Minnesota)
- climate change
- coal ash
- Community Solar Gardens
- Covanta/Hennepin County "Environmental Services"
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Quality Board
- Environmental Regulation–Protecting Minnesota
- Frac sand mining
- Garbage Incineration
- General Mills
- Goodhue County
- Gov. Dayton's Executive Orders
- Liquified Natural Gas
- Lori Swanson
- Metallic Mining
- Minnesota energy policy
- Minnesota Legislature
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Power
- MN Public Utilities Commission
- MPCA Citizens' Board
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- plants and animals
- St. Paul
- Union Pacific
- water pollution
- Xcel Energy