Energy & Environmental Consulting
1110 West Avenue
Red Wing, MN, 55066
One Stewart Street
Port Penn, DE, 19731
- City of Red Wing kisses Xcel Energy butt…..works to raise your electric bills April 23, 2018
- Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of Xcel Energy? #1 in a series. February 17, 2016
- This city WANTS a trump concentration camp: June 26, 2018
- Garbage prospers in the Minnesota Legislature March 12, 2015
- [Wash Post] “Utilities wage campaign against rooftop solar” March 9, 2015
- Viewpoint: Lessons from Three Mile Island aren’t over April 8, 2019
- 40 years on, have we learned the lessons of Three Mile Island? March 28, 2019
- Electricity legislation ….stop subsidizing dirty “renewables.” March 4, 2019
- February 11, 2019
- “Viewpoint: Time for Goodhue County to revote on Red Wing’s garbage-burning scheme” October 1, 2018
- Viewpoint: Lessons from Three Mile Island aren’t over | alanmuller.com: […] Note: This was published in the Red Wing...
- 40 years on, have we learned the lessons of Three Mile Island? | alanmuller.com: […] is timely to think about TMI as Xcel Ene...
- T.W. Day: I have spent a lot of time traveling around a lot ...
- alan: Tom, I see Xcel Energy as having a sophisticated m...
- T.W. Day: I do, but I'm not sure our pseudo-conservative pu...
air pollution air quality Anne Hunt ash mining bad air bad bills biomass incineration Carol Overland chemical toxins children City of Red Wing Clean Power Plan e-21 EPA fine particles Ford site in St. Paul fundraising garbage burning Garbage Incineration garbage incinerator Goodhue County HERC John Marty Mankato Minneapolis Minnesota MNDot MN Public Utilities Commission MPCA NGOs NSP nuclear madness oil trains pollution Railroad Bridges railroads Rail safety recycling Red Wing rooftop solar Solar Three Mile Island toxins Xcel Energy Xcel Enerty
- "Environmental Legacy"
- "Streamlining" and "Improvement"
- air pollution
- air pollution alert
- Attorney General
- Childrens' Health
- City of Red Wing
- City of Red Wing (Minnesota)
- climate change
- coal ash
- Community Solar Gardens
- Covanta/Hennepin County "Environmental Services"
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Quality Board
- Environmental Regulation–Protecting Minnesota
- Frac sand mining
- Garbage Incineration
- General Mills
- Goodhue County
- Gov. Dayton's Executive Orders
- Liquified Natural Gas
- Lori Swanson
- Metallic Mining
- Minnesota energy policy
- Minnesota Legislature
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Power
- MN Public Utilities Commission
- MPCA Citizens' Board
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- plants and animals
- St. Paul
- Union Pacific
- water pollution
- Xcel Energy