Webinar: Thursday 9 July 2015, 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM [Note: 8 (not 10!) Central Time!] Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | air quality
Conditions are reported as CODE RED–over 150–in Brainerd, Ely, and Virginia. Duluth is reporting 149. This is just for “fine particles (PM2.5). Ozone levels are low at the moment but are forecast to increase to CODE YELLOW levels later in the week.
Fine particles, ozone, heat, humidity and allergens (pollen, mold, etc.) are cumulative health stressors. Take the health threat seriously! Continue Reading →
- Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of Xcel Energy? #1 in a series. February 17, 2016
- Garbage prospers in the Minnesota Legislature March 12, 2015
- Reminder: TODAY – Greenhouse gas hearing Thursday, August 30th, 2:00, at the MPCA August 30, 2012
- RED ALERT: oppose mega-horrible utility deregulation bills March 18, 2015
- [Wash Post] “Utilities wage campaign against rooftop solar” March 9, 2015
- Letter: ‘Our’ legislators agenda is beyond shameful March 16, 2017
- Action Alert: Another inexcusable giveaway to Xcel Energy February 8, 2017
- Who really runs the Minnesota Legislature? January 11, 2017
- “Areva” nuclear scandal casts doubt on the safety of the Prairie Island I and II reactors December 30, 2016
- Rare good news–Winona County passes frac sand mining ban December 2, 2016
- “Areva” nuclear scandal casts doubt on the safety of the Prairie Island I and II reactors | alanmuller.com: […] Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary of ...
- Alan Muller: I did not know that, but would not be surprised. ...
- Sheldon Gitis: If I'm not mistaking, Garofalo is the Chair of th...
- “Integrated Resource Planning” and why doesn’t Minnesota have it? | alanmuller.com: […] “Minnesota: A wholly owned subsidiary ...
- Will GMO foods be labeled? | alanmuller.com: […] wrote an alert on this yesterday, with d...
- "Environmental Legacy"
- "Streamlining" and "Improvement"
- air pollution
- air pollution alert
- Childrens' Health
- City of Red Wing
- City of Red Wing (Minnesota)
- climate change
- coal ash
- Community Solar Gardens
- Covanta/Hennepin County "Environmental Services"
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Quality Board
- Environmental Regulation–Protecting Minnesota
- Frac sand mining
- Garbage Incineration
- General Mills
- Goodhue County
- Gov. Dayton's Executive Orders
- Liquified Natural Gas
- Metallic Mining
- Minnesota energy policy
- Minnesota Legislature
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Power
- MN Public Utilities Commission
- MPCA Citizens' Board
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- plants and animals
- St. Paul
- Union Pacific
- water pollution
- Xcel Energy